pinkadink

Saturday, August 21, 2004

California Trip August 18th

This week Mom, Papa and I went to visit Grandma Susie. I loved seeing everyone again and gave out plenty of smiles!



While we were there it was my Great-Grandfather, Octavio's, birthday. Although I did not get to meet him here on Earth, my family knows he was looking out for me in Heaven. To celebrate his birthday we went to a really nice restaurant, Tamayo's. Tamayo was an artist and all of his works are displayed in the restaurant. I was really good during dinner and slept most of the time!


We also went to the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica while we were there. My mom made sure I was propped up in my stroller so that I could see everything! I loved all of the sights and sounds. My Mom and Papa had a street vendor paint my nickname, Pinky, in picture letters. It is really pretty and I can't wait to hang it on the wall in my room! My cousin, Toby, was also in his stroller and he was looking out for me the whole time.


My Grandma has the neatest swings on her porch. My papa held me and fed me my breakfast while swinging!


I also got to hang out with my Great-Grandmother, Emily. She is my favorite because we share the same name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home